Drew Berweger practices with the firm’s Intellectual Property Group.
Before joining CSG Law, Drew served as associate attorney at a New York firm where he drafted patent applications, Office Action responses, non-infringement and invalidity opinions and provided litigation support in the medical device and pharmaceutical fields. He also continues to serve as an adjunct professor at a New York college teaching business law.
Drew earned his J.D. from Syracuse University School of Law, where he received certificates in Technology Commercialization and Corporate Counsel, and his B.S. in Environmental Engineering from Manhattan College.
- Syracuse University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Manhattan College (B.S. in Environmental Engineering, magna cum laude, 2005)
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit