Danielle Corcione is an experienced trial lawyer and counselor who has represented individual, government, and corporate clients in some of their most sensitive and high stakes matters. Her practice focuses on white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, and complex civil litigation.
Danielle served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey for five years, where she was a member of the Health Care & Government Fraud Unit. While serving as a federal prosecutor, she investigated and prosecuted a wide range of matters, including healthcare fraud, anti-kickback, criminal HIPAA violations, mail fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, commercial bribery and violations of both the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and the False Claims Act.
Danielle was previously Senior Privacy Counsel at an international cosmetics manufacturer, where she played an integral role in the strategic development and implementation of the company’s privacy program to ensure continual compliance with global privacy and data protection laws. Earlier in her career, she held multiple roles at international law firms and gained significant experience defending clients in white collar and civil matters.
- New York Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2005)
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst (B.A., cum laude, 2002)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Act as pool counsel in numerous U.S. Department of Justice criminal investigations brought by various U.S. Attorney's offices
- Defending individual in False Claims Act investigation brought by the U.S. Department of Justice
- Co-led internal investigation of Choate Rosemary Hall into allegations of adult sexual abuse by faculty members
- Worked with the independent monitor named by the U.S. Department of Justice to oversee the monitorship of a global automotive company
- Represented international bank in FINRA arbitration regarding securities fraud allegations
- Represented international bank in litigation commenced by shareholders seeking to enjoin the proposed business combination between two entities
- Chambers USA, New Jersey Litigation: White-Collar & Government Investigations (2019)
- New Leaders of the Bar, New Jersey Law Journal (2019)
- Women’s White Collar Defense Association (Member, 2017-present, New Jersey Chapter Leader, 2018-present)
- New York City Bar Association, Women in the Legal Profession Committee (Member, 2008-2012, 2016-present)
- Fearless Beauty, Inc. (Founding Board Member, 2014-present)
- Young Women's Leadership Network (Corporate Leadership Council, 2008-present)