Daniel W. White is counsel in the firm’s Fidelity & Surety Group. During the last 25 years, he has advised and represented fidelity insurers with claims from investigation through litigated or negotiated resolution, whether by dispositive motion, appeal, or mediation. Frequently, he has been admitted pro hac vice to represent fidelity insurers in state or federal courts around the country. Daniel has also assisted fidelity insurers in the revision of existing crime bonds, and the creation of new ones. He has also represented insurers as coverage counsel on fiduciary responsibility claims under ERISA, and represented association officers and directors, in addition to commercial and property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was a partner at Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman & Gordon, LLP. From 1986-1990, he served as Assistant District Attorney in the Narcotics Bureau, Kings County District Attorney, Brooklyn, New York.
Daniel received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and his A.B. from Vassar College.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1984)
- Vassar College (A.B., 1978)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association, Torts and Insurance Practice Section
- Incorporated Village of Head of the Harbor, Deputy Mayor, Trustee
- Preservation Long Island, President, Secretary, Executive Committee, Board Member
- Saint Elizabeth Preservation Association, Board Member