Chelsea P. Jasnoff is a litigator focusing on complex commercial litigation, including shareholder disputes, contract matters, business torts and commercial real estate disputes. Chelsea also has experience defending both public and private employers against wage and hour, discrimination and wrongful discharge claims.
Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Chelsea served as a law clerk to The Honorable David B. Katz in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Chelsea graduated magna cum laude from Seton Hall Law School, where she was Executive Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal, a student attorney for the Impact Litigation Clinic, and a member of the Order of the Coif. During law school, Chelsea served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Mary L. Cooper of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, as well as for then-Magistrate Judge Patty Shwartz of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Chelsea earned her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Delaware.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- University of Delaware (B.A. in Psychology, Dean's List, 2011)
- New Jersey
New Jersey Law Journal: Generation Education
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," Commercial Litigation (2021-2023)
- Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine, Top Lawyers, Commercial Litigation (2022)
- New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, Business Litigation (2022)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Leadership Academy