Brigitte M. Gladis serves as counsel in Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi’s Litigation, Professional Liability, and White Collar Criminal Defense and Government Investigations Groups. She handles a variety of complex litigation matters across different industries, including professional liability matters, contract and partnership disputes, shareholder oppression claims, and government investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Brigitte served as a law clerk for The Honorable Marie P. Simonelli, in the Superior Court of New Jersey – Appellate Division. During law school, Brigitte served as a judicial intern for Justice Barry T. Albin of the New Jersey Supreme Court, then-Magistrate Judge Patty Shwartz of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and Judge Frederick P. DeVesa of the Superior Court of New Jersey – Middlesex County vicinage.
Brigitte graduated summa cum laude from Seton Hall Law School. While in law school, Brigitte participated in the Seton Hall University Center for Social Justice Civil Litigation Clinic, and was a Comments Editor on the Seton Hall Law Review.
- Seton Hall Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2011)
- University of Pennsylvania (M.A. in Political Science, Benjamin Franklin Fellowship, 2007)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (B.A. in Political Science and Art History, with high honors, 2005)
- New Jersey
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," Criminal Defense: White Collar (2021)
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, Business Litigation (2017-2018, 2020)