Benjamin (“Ben”) A. Snyder practices with the firm’s Immigration Law Group, where he represents businesses, families, and individuals.
Prior to joining CSG Law, Ben managed a boutique law firm’s business and employment-based immigration practice. His practice focuses primarily on preparing and filing immigration petitions and applications related to employment and investment in the US, including E, H-1B, H-2B, L, O, P, R, and TN nonimmigrant visas, as well as PERM-based EB-2 and EB-3 petitions, EB-1 petitions for multinational executives and managers, outstanding researchers, or those with extraordinary ability, EB-2's with National Interest Waivers (NIW), EB-5 investor petitions, and EB-4 petitions for religious workers.
Ben has experience representing individuals, families, and businesses in virtually all manner of immigration matters, including family-based immigration petitions, inadmissibility waivers, consular processing at US consulates around the world, naturalizations and other citizenship applications, asylum, and other humanitarian cases (SIJS, U Visas, VAWA, I-730's, etc.), removal defense, administrative appeals, and federal litigation.
Ben is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), for which he currently serves as a member of the national Membership Engagement Committee and as the Carolinas Chapter Media Liaison. Ben currently serves on the North Carolina State Bar Immigration Specialization Committee. Ben has been a guest lecturer at law schools in North and South Carolina and has taught Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses for AILA, the Sports Immigration Lawyers Association, and the North Carolina State Bar.
Ben received his J.D. from Elon University School of Law, and his B.A. from Guilford College.
- Elon University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Guilford College (B.A., 2007)
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Legal Elite - Business North Carolina: Immigration (2018, 2020-2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2020-2023)
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, (2021-2022)
- North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, Immigration Law Committee
- Committee Chair (2022)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), National Membership Engagement Committee
- AILA Carolinas Chapter, Media Liaison
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Immigration Section Member