Arianna Mouré is a commercial litigator with substantial experience with employment law matters. For her employment practice, she counsels employers on various workplace issues related to the hiring, discipline and termination of employees, family and medical leave, wage and hour laws, and anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws. Arianna advises on, and drafts, employment policies and procedures, employee handbooks, employment and separation agreements and restrictive covenants. She also litigates employment matters representing employers in civil and administrative proceedings, as well as in state and federal court.
Her commercial litigation practice includes handling matters related to business torts (including fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and other issues involving corporate governance, tortious interference with contract and/or business relations), wrongful discharge and breach of contract violations.
Arianna previously had a career in pharmaceutical sales of diabetes care products for two top pharmaceutical companies. While in law school, she obtained her certification in healthcare compliance and served as an in-house intern with Bristol-Myers Squibb in their Employment Law and Privacy Law Group. She also worked as an extern in several courts and a legislative office, working with the Honorable Michael A. Shipp, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey; the Honorable Alberto Rivas, Superior Court of New Jersey; and Senator Robert Smith, 17th Legislative District.
Following her graduation from law school, Arianna clerked for the Monmouth County Assignment Judge, the Honorable Lisa P. Thornton, New Jersey Superior Court. During her clerkship, she handled civil, criminal and family law matters.
Arianna is a court certified mediator with a native fluency in Spanish.
- Seton Hall Law School (J.D.)
- Rutgers University (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey, Trustee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Diversity (Standing) Committee Member
- Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts, Committee Member
- New Jersey Women Lawyers’ Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member