Aiyana A. Goldberg is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, where she focuses her practice on real estate, land use and related transactional matters. She has represented developers, real estate investment companies as well as several other closely held corporations in commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions – including development, leasing and finance transactions. Her practice also includes alcoholic beverage control law, where she has experience with alcoholic beverage control licensing and enforcement matters.
Prior to joining CSG, Aiyana practiced at a New Jersey-based real estate focused law firm. Earlier in her career, she held a clerkship in the New Jersey Superior Court with the Honorable Daniel D’Alessandro, J.S.C., where she handled complex civil litigation matters – including zoning and land use, dispute resolution for condominium associations and landlord-tenant matters.
Aiyana earned her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where she received the West Academic Publishing Company Commercial Law Award and her B.A. from Rutgers University.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Rutgers University (B.A., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey: "Ones to Watch" (2022)
- ROI-NJ, Influencers: People of Color List (2022)
- New York Real Estate Journal, "Ones to Watch" (2022)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Leadership Academy
- New York State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association