The recruitment, development and retention of talented women are key tenets of Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi’s (CSG) strategic vision.
The firm’s Women’s Initiative (WIN) has several goals: (1) to enhance career development; (2) to provide an environment that nurtures new business contacts and outlets; (3) to promote professional development through mentoring and educational programs; (4) to connect with, and support, the region’s women business leaders.
Our women attorneys are nationally sought after thought leaders in their respective fields of practice; sit on the firm’s numerous leadership committees; and serve organizations promoting women’s professional development, including:
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Bergen County Professional Women’s Network
- Commercial Real Estate Women of New Jersey
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Northeast Women in Public Finance
- Professional Women in Construction
- Women’s Political Caucus of New Jersey
- Women Presidents’ Organization
Serving as much more than a business initiative, CSG’s WIN aims to provide women attorneys with opportunities for personal development, as well as rewarding relationships both within the firm and externally – equipping them with the resources needed to succeed in their careers, their communities, and their lives.
CSG’s Women’s Initiative is also heavily involved in community outreach and sponsorship. CSG has arranged firm-wide fundraisers for numerous organizations promoting women’s personal and economic development – including Dress for Success Northern New Jersey, Girls on the Run of New Jersey East, Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey, Go Red for Women, and more.