We are dedicated to providing strategic guidance
and exceptional service.
See our latest news, publications and events.
CSG Law Alert: NJDEP Considering Regulation Barring the Sale of Most Gas and Diesel Passenger Vehicles and Light Duty Truck Vehicles by 2035
- On the Road – the Official Communication of the New Jersey Gasoline, C-Store, Automotive Association: Gasoline Station Franchise Terminations – Can You Fight Back?
- New Jersey Lawyer: Facing the Tougher Questions: How Recent Decisions Regarding the Statewide Non-Residential Development Fee Act Will Affect Your Client
- CSG Law Alert: The Corporate Transparency Act: How Will It Impact Your Business?
- Global GRC, Data Privacy & Cyber Security ConfEx: Navigating Privacy, GRC, and Security in Today’s Business Environment
- Global GRC, Data Privacy & Cyber Security ConfEx: Rethinking Risk Assessments: 10 Crucial Steps for a More Effective Process
- Surety Claims Institute’s 48th Annual Meeting & Seminar
of the firm’s members are women
years of service
At a Glance: CSG Law
Recognized as a Regional Powerhouse by Law360 and the Law Firm of the Year by the New Jersey Law Journal, CSG Law attracts private enterprises, governmental entities and individual clients seeking to benefit from practical, value-added counsel – the type of representation that leads to innovative and enduring results.More About CSG