Employers Breakfast Briefing - 6th Annual Symposium
June 13, 2013
Please join us for our annual two-hour complimentary symposium on recent developments in employment law.
We will address such hot topics as:
- Updates to the FMLA: New FMLA Regulations and Guidance
- Will the Recent NLRB Decisions Withstand Judicial Scrutiny?
- Issues Arising from Employees' Use of Social Media
- The Revised I-9 Form
- NYC Law Banning Discrimination Against the Unemployed
- How Changes to the Fair Credit Reporting Act Will Affect Employers
- The City of Newark's Recent Ordinance Restricting Employers' Use of Criminal Background Checks for Employees and Applicants
- On the Horizon: Updates to Pending Legislation in New York and New Jersey
For questions regarding this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been approved by the Board of Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.4 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial, criminal trial law, workers compensation law and/or matrimonial law.
This program has been approved by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for 2.0 hours of CLE credit. This course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
This program has been submitted to HRCI for review.
This program provides 2 CPE credits in the field of Certain Practice Management: Human Resources. Delivery method: Group-Live; Prerequisites: None; Advanced Preparation: None; Program Level: Basic. Wolff & Samson PC is a registered sponsor with the State of New Jersey (No. CE2287).